Saturday, April 17, 2010

What to do with Fruit Cocktail and Sweetened Condensed Milk?

Last night Andy and I got to go out and hang out with other adults and play games- Woohoo!  Woohoo!  We had a fabulous time at our friend Mike's surprise birthday party.  We left Celia and Charlie at home with a sitter.  I wanted to make sure they had a special night too, so I made them a yummy dessert, which took me a total of 7 minutes to make!!!!  It was great.  You can easily serve this at a large party by doubling the recipe.  I put my Fluff on top of slices of angel food cake, but it would also be really good on those dessert cups or pound cake.  Let me know what your family thinks when you try this recipe :)


Sweet Cream Fluff
Ingredients:
1 Cup Fruit Cocktail in Pear Juice (Use fruit and juice)
1/2 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 Cup Vanilla Soymilk
1 Pack Instant Vanilla Pudding
2 Cups Chopped, Fresh Strawberries

1. Mix together fruit cocktail, sweetened condensed milk, soymilk, and instant pudding.
2. Add chopped strawberries and mix.
3. Put Fluff onto large slices of Angel Food Cake and serve.  Makes enough for 6 to 8 cakes. 

1 comment:

Sophie said...

What a cool way to use two familiar ingredients! Looks super tasty :).