Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What to do with leftover tuna salad?

Good Evening!!!  I can't believe it's already the end of September.  This school year is really flying by.  It has been a challenge keeping up my posting and working full-time.  But, have no fear, I have a pile of What's for Leftovers recipes that I need to post.  They're just waiting for some spare time!

Here's a new recipe that you can use with leftover tuna salad.  My husband, Andy, only like a few types of fish: fried catfish, tuna fish and shrimp.  A little while ago, I made a speedy dinner of tuna fish.  I made a large batch, so we had quite a bit leftover.  Since tuna fish salad doesn't last very long, I wanted to have it again the next day, but didn't want to have tuna salad sandwiches again.  Soooo, I baked it.  It turned out fantastic!  Enjoy!




1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray a 10 to 11 inch baking pan with Pam.
2.  Mix all ingredients together.  Pour into baking pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.  Baked Tuna Salad is finished when the top is lightly browned and bubbly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the ingredients to mix together?