Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's for leftovers?

Welcome to What's For Leftovers?!



Like many others, I love to cook. I've been cooking for a long time, since high school. For me, it is a way to express my creativity and love for others. I've had some huge successes in the kitchen and I've produced some food that was well... horrible (sweet and sour hot dogs!). However, my real skill lies in leftovers. I have a talent for turning last night's dinner into something new and delicious. I hope to share my leftover recipes with you all and have an ongoing discussion about creating delicious food.



Happy Cooking!



ReRe

3 comments:

Mike said...

My sister can cook leftovers like no one I have ever seen - if you've never had General Tso's Cornbread Chicken Taco Caesar Salad Chili you DON't know what you're missing!

JK said...

You know the only thing that has become infamous is the sweet and sour hot dogs, I'd say everything else you've made me has been pretty delicious.

Christy said...

OH how I miss the Andrea dinner! I didn't even know what the heck spaghetti squash was until I lived with you.