Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What to do with extra cole slaw?

I love cole slaw, but unless you're having a huge party or bbq, it seems to last forever.  This is a recipe that I ate when I was pregnant with Charlie.  I craved bbq all of the time.  There was a restaurant in Warrensburg, MO that served bbq potato skins and this wrap.  We probably went once a week.  That must have been why he scarfed it down tonight.  I used my blue cheese cole slaw from the other night, but if I was to make it again, I would use a cole slaw that has a sweeter, creamy dressing.  This is a really fun and fast recipe that can easily be adjusted for a large group.  I slow cooked my pulled pork, but leftover bbq pork would work just as well.  Let me know what you think!

Charlie's BBQ Wraps

Ingredients:
Pulled Pork
Cole Slaw
Grated Cheddar Cheese
Baked Beans
Fajita Wraps

Warm up the wraps so they are easier to fold.  Sprinkle a layer of cheddar cheese on the fajita wrap, top this with baked beans.  Next add Pulled Pork.  Finally, add cole slaw on top of pork.  Roll up the fajita and enjoy with a side of bbq sauce and a pickle.

No comments: