Sunday, May 23, 2010

What to do with Dijon mustard and Sour Cream...

Sometimes my recipes turn out good, sometimes not so good (these don't make it to What's for Leftovers!), and sometimes they turn out GREAT!  This recipe is a GREAT one.  Yesterday we had a fun, sunny lunch at Trailhead Brewery.  It was really fabulous in so many ways: good food and excellent company.  Plus, our little ones were relatively well-behaved.  Andy and I split a sausage platter that included a lot of dijon mustard, which I brought home with us.  The dijon mustard was used in our hamburgers today.  They were some of the moistest, most flavorful hamburgers I have ever made.  I hope your family enjoys them too!

Dijon Hamburgers
Ingredients:
1 lb Hamburger Meat
1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
1 Egg
1/3 Cup Bread Crumbs

1. Mix together hamburger meat, mustard, sour cream, egg and breadcrumbs.  Form into 4 to 6 patties and grill.

1 comment:

Susan Payton said...

Oh that looks delicious. Very creative recipes. I will definetly try some of these.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com