Sunday, August 22, 2010

What to do with leftover hamburgers and dip...

Last weekend we had friends over for a fantastic, end of the summer bbq.  (It's only the end of the summer because our school is back in session.)  As always, we had way too much food.  When I was little, we used to eat a dish called pizza burgers at school.  I remember I loved them.  This gave me the idea to turn our hamburgers into breakfast burgers.  These were easy to make and only need a couple ingredients.  Enjoy!


Breakfast Burgers:
Ingredients:
2- 1/4 Hamburgers, crumbled
2 Eggs
1/3 Cup Dip (I used spinach artichoke, but any will work.)
3 Hamburger or Hotdog Buns
Shredded Cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together hamburger meat, eggs, and dip.  Spread out over hamburger or hotdog buns.  Top with shredded cheese.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.  Makes 6 Breakfast Burgers.

No comments: